DURHAM COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
PART TIME: 20 HOURS
LOCATION: SHAKESPEARE HALL, DURHAM
SALARY: £11.00 per hour
Durham Community Association is a charitable organisation that works to increase social welfare, recreational and leisure opportunities in the community. The Association, based in Shakespeare Hall provide a warm and friendly environment for its users who include annual, termly and casual bookings.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled manager to take on the running of the centre and increase capacity through community engagement and fundraising.
Key aspects of the role include:
● day to day running of the centre
● identifying sources of potential funding and writing bids to secure it
● increasing usage and maximising the potential of the centre
● liaison with the management committee over planning and key decisions
● support the community to engage in lifelong learning
● line management of support staff
Application Packs are available:
● in person by calling in to Shakespeare Hall Office, North Road, Durham DH1 4SQ.
● by telephone 0191 3842748 ● or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 16th August 2019
For further information about this post please contact the Association. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an informal visit to the hall.